Awkward Moments
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

24-hour Gaming Marathon und Infos

2 verfasser

Nach unten

24-hour Gaming Marathon und Infos Empty 24-hour Gaming Marathon und Infos

Beitrag  Leoryc So 21 Okt 2012, 06:28

Mit dem Charity 24-hour Gaming Marathon haben Tolero und das Team Turbine fast 33.000€ gesammelt: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=37906

Alleine auf Tolero entfielen über 6000€ an gesammelten Spenden. Es wurden einige Versprechungen seitens Tolero gepostet, die bei Erreichen bestimmter Summen umgesetzt werden.

Die folgende Liste ist von Toleros Blog. Da deutlich mehr als die veranschlagten 2500€ gesammelt wurden werden alle Vereinbarungen umgesetzt:

GOAL MET $50 total donations - Instead of playing my own character and doing whatever I want during my DDO stretch of the marathon, I will roll a brand new vet 2 character, and donors can decide how I must gimp it!
GOAL MET $100 total donations - I will spend my DDO playtime with my new gimp character doing permadeath
GOAL MET $200 total donations - I will spend my permadeath DDO playtime with my new gimp character exclusively in pugs!
GOAL MET $300 total donations - I will tell everyone what character(s) I’m playing/which server(s) on the 20th and you can come pug with me and pick what quests we run!
GOAL MET $500 total donations - I will forego playing all the other games on my marathon list and make the entire 24 hours DDO only
GOAL MET $550 total donations - I will get the devs to take two existing non-epic items, and Epic them! (Feather of Sun has already agreed mwuhahaha) Donors will get to decide what two items it is. So far the donor votes are for Voice of the Master + Mantle of the Worldshaper. Remember even if we meet this goal, you can still donate to join in the suggestions until the 20th!
GOAL MET $600 total donations - I will convince some of the dev team to come play in our pick up groups for a little while throughout the marathon (guest devs so far include: Melange from the quest team)
GOAL MET $650 total donations - Another member of the dev team must cosplay Drow with me!
GOAL MET $700 total donations - All of my donors can receive a special DDO forum title of “Hero”. If you want in on this forum title, a donation of any amount before Oct 20th gets you one!
GOAL MET $750 total donations - All of my donors will receive a code for a Winter Wolf pup. This cosmetic pet is not available in the DDO Store! Remember even if we meet this goal, you can still donate to get in on it until the 20th!
GOAL MET $1000 total donations - Donors get to pick an item type that will be made for the Epic Gianthold items! Khopesh? Runearm? Belt? Donors will decide the fate of one of our new U17 items!
GOAL MET $1500 total donations - Donors get to pick another item type that will be made for Epic Gianthold items! Donors will decide the fate of another U17 item!
NEW $2500 total donations - Anyone who’s donated at least $5 will be entered into a drawing for a DDO Lifetime VIP account! Remember to leave either a forum name or character/server name so we can put your name in the Mimic!

Das bedeutet somit gleichzeitig, dass mit Update 17 wohl Epic Gianthold rauskommen wird!
Leoryc
Leoryc
Guildi
Guildi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 877

Nach oben Nach unten

24-hour Gaming Marathon und Infos Empty Re: 24-hour Gaming Marathon und Infos

Beitrag  Hardrim So 21 Okt 2012, 21:31

ja, ich hab grade im forum auch was gelesen dass mit U17 jorguldals necky epic werden soll, gianthold epic scheint also tatsächlich zu kommen. find ich auch gut, weil die neck so echt zu schwach ist, die melee alac kann man inzwischen für ml3 craften...
http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=4733481&postcount=9
Hardrim
Hardrim
Guildi
Guildi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Nach oben Nach unten